Hello My Beauties!
This is slightly overdue (sorry about that) but I want to share with you my morning, and nighttime, skincare routines! This winter my skin hasn’t been very cooperative; maybe it has been stress or just the dry weather, I don’t know.
I’d tried new products, went to my dermatologist, but none of it helped. Finally I realized my skin was so dry and oily (the WOREST pair) because I was washing my face at night. I have no clue why, I just went with it.
After having that revelation my skin cleared up dramatically! Since I started this routine my spots have cleared up and my oily/dry patches have been subdued (FINALLY!). So, here are the products that I use! Enjoy 🙂
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes in Grapefruit: I love, love, love these wipes! First off, they smell amazing, secondly, they are acne fighting, thirdly, they remove makeup and cleanse at the same time! No need to wash your face with these bad boys! I get mine at Target so they are the’ Compare To’ kind but I’m sure there aren’t a lot of differences.
2. Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel Lotion: This product I use both morning and night. I really like this moisturizer because it almost immediately sinks into your skin while cooling it. I’ve tried a lot of moisturizers but this one has to be my favorite! It is on the more expensive side so if you’re looking for a similar product I would just try to find any kind of gel lotion. They should have similar properties to this one.
3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Spot Treatment: On to my acne. I always use this at night and very occasionally in the mornings. This is the second time buying this product and I’m not prepared to give it up! I like it because it treats only problem areas, which means you’re not going to have dry skin just because of a few pimples! It smells very strong, but it definitely worked for me! Give it some time as well, this product isn’t as strong as other acne spot treatments but within a couple of weeks you should see some improvement!
1. All Natural Honey: Yes, honey. I read on a couple of sites that it helps to restore moisture as well as brighten your complexion! All I do is apply a glob of it on my damp face like a facial mask. I don’t rub it in as much as just slather it on. Then I was with warm water, and then a little bit of cold water to close up your pores (learned that from a friend!).
2. Moisturize! I then use my moisturizer again and start to get ready for the day!
Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks,