Hello My Beauties!
I am so super excited for this post since it rounds off the month of September and brings us into Fall, my favorite season! I will include the link to my Youtube video as well so definitely check that out!
1. Uniqlo Army Green Skinny Jeans- So adorable and a perfect staple item for the fall! They are also really durable and comfortable, which is soooo nice!
2. Old Navy Sweater- I love this button up and I insist that you all get on right NOW! They are so inexpensive, mine was $19, and they come in different colors as well!
3. Forever21 Autumn Dress- I can’t get enough of this dress! You can wear it with tights and boots or high socks and heels! I highly recommend a versatile dress for Fall since you never know what the weather is going to be like.
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick- So great and it really lasts while adding a nice shine to your lips!
5. Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher- I really love this mascara because it thickens and lengthens your lashes with a turn of the brush! Check out the video to see what I mean 😉
6. Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara- I just love this one overall. It’s very nice and doesn’t have a plastic applicator brush so the finished look is very classy!
7. NYX Eyebrow Pencil- This eyebrow pencil is so natural and very easy to apply.
8. Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation- This has always been a product that I have gone back to. It is very sheer and wears well so it is perfect for those good skin/relaxed days!
9. NYX Love in Paris Eyeshadow Pallet- I highly recommend this pallet, it is amazing for a cute, natural eye look.
10. Toni&Guy Cleansing Shampoo and Conditioner- I have just picked up this product and I really like it! I would honestly check this out. It is very light on the hair and makes it very smooth which I appreciate!
11. Kissing Bunny Ring Holder- This is just a really cute and creative way to store your rings! Plus, who doesn’t want little kissing bunnies, am I right?!
12. Glass Jewelry Box- Love love love this little box! It is so cute and simple and a really great way to keep your small necklaces or bracelets.
13. Allegiant- I have not read this book yet but I am very excited to! I have heard that it is not that great, but I got it this month and since I liked Divergent I really want to finish the story! Check out this series by Veronica Roth!
‘Til Next Time,